The Data Access Toolbox is an O-Matrix add-on that enables
O-Matrix to load data from databases and other ODBC compliant
data sources using SQL, (Structure Query Language). Using the
Data Access Toolbox with O-Matrix enables the
technical analysis and visualization of SQL-based data and simplifies
the development of sophisticated data mining and business intelligence
- Interfaces with ODBC compliant data sources such as Microsoft Access, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and MySQL
- Executes SQL queries directly from within O-Matrix
- Provides an easy-to-use set of data access functions to simplify the process of data retrieval
- Enables you to retrieve and combine results from multiple data sources
- Provides efficient data retrieval for both local and network based data sources
SQL databases provide an efficient and convenient method to centrally
locate and manage scientific and business-oriented data sets.
Multi-gigabyte data sets are easily managed and using the
Data Access Toolbox you can sub-sample, analyze and visualize
subsets of data at run time.
Harmonic Software recommends the use of MySQL with the
Data Access Toolbox. There is a free implementation available
that provides excellent performance for technical computing solutions.
Pricing and Ordering Information