Data Visualizer for O-Matrix
The Data Visualizer is an add-on for O-Matrix that provides
an interactive plot generation and manipulation GUI for O-Matrix.
The Data Visualizer enables the O-Matrix user
to create plots directly from O-Matrix scripts,
interactively create and edit and manipulate plots and plot data,
and create dynamic HTML-based solutions.
The Data Visualizer uses the
Array Viewer from Intel
for displaying and manipulating plots. Once data or plots are
transferred to the Array Viewer you can use the extensive
interactive capabilities of the Array Viewer to customize
plots or manually edit data. The viewer uses OpenGL and
sub-sampling techniques to enable the rendering and manipulation
of extremely large data sets.
The Data Visualizer both expands and enhances the plotting
capabilities available in O-Matrix. It can be used
in conjunction with, or in place of the plotting in O-Matrix.
Supported plot types include: XY Plot, image plot, contour plot, 2D vector plot,
height (surface) plot, XYZ plot, quad mesh plot and poly list plot.
The Data Visualizer
provides many ease-of-use and enhanced graphic generation capabilities to the O-Matrix user:
- Interactively create plots of O-Matrix data from O-Matrix programs
- Create two- and three- dimensional plots that can be interactively rotated, scaled, and zoomed.
- Display and edit data in a scrollable spreadsheet that can display arbitrarily large data sets
- Inquire about specific plot values using the mouse
- Save data and graphs together in a single compact solution file
- Read, create, and save data in HDF or XML formats
- Display data, plots, and plot attributes in a hierarchical tree
to create dynamic applications for interacting with O-Matrix
data and solutions
With the release of O-Matrix version 6.3
The Array Viewer and Data Visualizer are now bundled with the base